Wow, what a year you were. You lit me up, and you kicked my ass in a major way. Here are my favorite things that I’m celebrating about you, and the two BIG learnings of the year.
1. On the personal side, hands down the biggest celebration is the Goddess Girl Child known as Brigit Aurelia. She is happy. She is healthy. She is snuggly. She is freaking smart and beautiful. We spent an extraordinary amount of time with her, that I would not trade for anything. Ultimately she is secure in knowing our love for her.
2. Also on the personal side, Leland and I grew in major ways through our care for Brigit and our second year of navigating this crazy thing called parenthood. Leland, I love you so much and I am so proud of us.
3. On the business side, hands down the biggest celebration is our Essentials Training program. We rebooted, relaunched and served the hell out of nearly 100 women, many of whom tell us it’s the best training they’ve ever been in and it’s where they FINALLY started making the money they deserve. We also relaunched Get Clients In 30 Days and served nearly 400 women in that program.
4. The community in Essentials is the most connected and rock solid of any I’ve ever facilitated. I’ve hit my stride in bringing women together and it only goes up from here.
5. My coaching is also at an all-time high level of mastery. I think back to even 1 year ago (let alone 3 years ago) and it’s like night and day.
6. Speaking of coaching, I mentored a frickin’ coaching team. It’s the most challenging thing I’ve done in business so far. I made huge mistakes and on a scale of 1 to 10, I’d say my mastery level here is about a 5. But I’m celebrating the sh*t out of it, because the lessons were priceless and I know that ultimately, our team is what makes Goddess Business School® great. Also, all of our coaches this year ROCKED and our clients are getting served like few are delivering in this industry.
7. Last year I set a clear intention to call in more community and it’s happening. Deepening relationships with my Portland posse, entrepreneurial community, kick-ass team and mentors.
8. I’ve taken my priestess practice and Feminine Magic® practices to the next level. This has been happening in private and I have not yet brought forward all that has been unfolding, but it is potent and is changing me in some amazing ways, not the least of which is an acceptance of a new lineage and a new level of integrity and accountability.
9. The biggest lesson of the year: everything you Desire is on the other side of letting go. Surrendering. Releasing. Holding on to what’s not working keeps you in a holding pattern and blocks your miracle. As a teacher I know this, but this was the year to imprint it on a visceral, cellular level.
10. The other biggest lesson of the year: everything you Desire is on the other side of a decision. Delaying your decisions keeps you in a holding pattern and blocks your miracle. As a teacher I know this, but this was the year to imprint it on a visceral, cellular level. Never again.
2014, ultimately, you were a year of growth and I love you for that most of all. It is with the deepest gratitude that I celebrate, complete and release you. And so it is.
Love and magic,