How To Get Started With Essential Oils
First things first – start with high quality essential oils!
Not all essential oils are created equal.
For example, you may have seen the el cheap-o bottles of oil in places like Wal-Mart and Bed, Bath and Beyond. Yes, Bed, Bath and Beyond sells oils now. This is NOT the way for you!
Instead, make sure you’re getting a high quality essential oil. How can you tell the difference?
The quality of the oil depends highly on where the oil is sourced – i.e., where the plants are grown, and how the oil is distilled.
This is why I go with doTERRA essential oils. I love doTERRA because of their commitment to quality sourcing and creating relationships all over the world that make a difference in the lives of growers, their communities and their families. Find out more about why I love doTERRA here.
Next – be sure you’re getting Wholesale prices.
I recommend that you sign up as a Wellness Advocate. Yes, I believe this is the best way, even if you’re brand new to essential oils.
Why? Because you’ll automatically get the best pricing, and you get all the benefits that come with sharing the oils, IF you ever decide that you wish to. (Most of doTERRA’s Wellness Advocates simply use the products. But it’s great to have the option.)
As a Wellness Advocate…
- There are no minimums, obligations or quotas
- You get TONS of high-quality oils education, all free (plus free business education if you want it)
- You qualify for doTERRA’s Loyalty Rewards Program, which gives you 25-55% off, and opportunities galore for free product. (I’ve earned $1500+ in free product credit over 2 years, just by placing orders for things I use everyday for between $100-$200 per month.)
Enrollment kits make it easy to get started at the best deal…
I love, love, LOVE doTERRA’s Enrollment Kits, because you get so much good stuff at an amazing price. Go here to see all of the current Enrollment Kits.
So which kit should you buy?
- My all-time favorite kit (well, aside from the Diamond Kit, which has every product the company sells – who wouldn’t want that?) is the Natural Solutions kit. The Natural Solutions kit has been meticulously designed to replace everything in your medicine cabinet. With these goodies, you’ll have natural solutions at the ready for just about anything that comes up, from colds to headaches to mood swings to tummy troubles to everything in between.Also, If you think you might want to share doTERRA to earn even more free product, the Natural Solutions Kit is the place to start.(I would not recommend anything less than this kit if you’re serious about building; however of course start where you are and you can purchase another kit later, too. 🙂 )
- Another one of my favorites is the Emotional Aromatherapy Diffused Kit. These are proprietary doTERRA blends that have been meticulously crafted to support emotional wellness. These are some of my all-time favorite blends, from any company, ever.If you go with this kit, be sure to join us for Manifesting with Essential Oils – it’s the kit we use for the class, and the class is free with your purchase.
- If you’re on a budget, go with the Home Essentials or Family Essentials kits. If you can swing it, I highly recommend the Home Essentials, because it’s almost 3x the amount of oil. The oils are the same in both kits; with Home Essentials, you get a diffuser.
- If you know you want to build, I recommend that you dive right in with the Every Oil kit or the Diamond Kit. These are more of an investment, but it will pay you back. (Power tip: If you sign up with a high-level kit, so will your people. 😉 )
Still can’t decide? Go with any one of them. There is plenty to explore with doTERRA… the most important thing is to just start.
Here’s How To Order Your Kit
- Go to my doTERRA website here:
- Go to “Join & Save” in the top navigation; then the “Join doTERRA” green button at the bottom of that page.
- Select your language and country. (If you are a Global Access country, contact the team by emailing email@example.com.)
- On the next screen, select whether you would like to be a Wholesale Customer or Wellness Advocate. (You are never required to share the oils! But being a Wellness Advocate gives you that option, so I highly recommend it. You’ll also receive business-building information and resources from me at zero cost.) Click on “Continue.”
- On the next screen, you’ll enter your info. If you are signing on as a Wellness Advocate (hooray!), you’ll enter your Tax ID for tax purposes if you ever share the oils. It’s secure and private.
- ALSO: the site should pre-populate the Enroller ID and Sponsor ID with our number, but if not, it’s 1721883. Be sure to enter our number so I can help you!
- Remember to create a password and accept the terms & conditions! Then hit “Continue”…
- Set up your first order! This is the fun part! Select the kit you want. You can check out all of the kits here. See my recommendations on this page if you’re having trouble deciding.
- Hit “Continue” and follow the on-screen instructions to enter your credit card information and complete your order. That’s it!!
After you place an order, it will ask you if you want to set up a monthly order with doTERRA’s Loyalty Rewards Program. There are a TON of benefits to this, which you’ll learn all about in our team welcome emails. You can also set up your Loyalty Rewards order later.
You’re all set!! I will receive a notification, but just in case – mail your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make sure you’re set up on the right mailing list(s) and private Facebook groups.